The unique eight half docu-series Chasing Waves is now streaming solely on Disney+.
What’s Taking place:
- A Disney+ Authentic docu-series, Chasing Waves shines a highlight on Japanese surf tradition.
- The eight-part docu-series is now streaming solely on Disney+.
About Chasing Waves:
- Within the wake of browsing’s debut on the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Chasing Waves options the folks and locations which are defining Japan’s attain within the world surf tradition and examines the various areas, distinctive characters, and limitless surf alongside the over 18,000 miles of shoreline that makes Japan certainly one of a form.
- The character-driven documentary sequence, shot with state-of-the-art 4K cameras and beautiful 16mm archival movie, follows athletes from varied cultural backgrounds as they pursue their goals and paints a charming image of Japanese life and showcases what it takes to reach the worldwide surf business.
- The docu-series options extraordinary professional surfers Mahina Maeda, Yuma Takanuki, Sara Kohrogi, 2021 Olympic Silver Medalist Kanoa Igarashi and Australian-Japanese surfer Connor O’Leary.
- From the indoor wave pool known as the “Ocean Dome” in Miyazaki to the hallowed grounds of the stalwart surfers within the icy waters of Hokkaido, Chasing Waves paints a holistic image of the world of Japanese browsing tradition by means of those that dwell it in a magical new method.