Final week, we realized a few character-focused experiences would be reopening at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. And now, visitors can as soon as once more come nose to nose with The Little Mermaid herself at Ariel’s Grotto.
- We stopped by Ariel’s Grotto at Magic Kingdom at present because the character meet and greet location is as soon as once more welcoming visitors.
- Situated in New Fantasy Land, Ariel’s Grotto provides visitors an opportunity to return nose to nose with the beloved character from Disney’s The Little Mermaid.
- An replace to the meet and greet expertise, visitors can faucet in on this contact level to get their pictures with Ariel proper on the My Disney Expertise app.
- Ariel’s Grotto will likely be joined by Enchanted Tales with Belle, which can reopen on February 19, 2023, as soon as once more permitting visitors to enter Maurice’s dwelling, by a magic mirror and into the Beast’s citadel.
- Each returning experiences will likely be accessible as choices on Disney’s Genie+ service on their respective reopening dates. With these additions, visitors may have much more choices to select from when utilizing Disney Genie+ service. As a reminder, the acquisition of Disney Genie+ service is offered along with a standby entrance.
- Each points of interest took form as a part of the “New Fantasyland” that debuted at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom in 2012. They opened alongside Gaston’s Tavern, Be Our Visitor restaurant, Storybook Circus, and the aforementioned Beneath The Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid darkish journey. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opened in a later section of the enlargement, opening in Might of 2014.